Your signup URL can be retrieved by going to "My Farm" and copy/pasting the "Signup Link" URL.
When a member first arrives on the Signup page, they will see a card for each share that you have available, and an empty shopping cart. Addon shares (unless they are standalone addons) will be disabled, with a message that a regular share must be added to the cart first to activate them.
If the person arrived at the Signup page via a referral link from an existing member, they will also see a banner announcing the details of your referral program.
Clicking the "Get Started" button on any active card opens a modal that walks the member through the signup process. They can see their progress in the header, navigate forward and backward, and exit the process at any time. The "Next" button enables when they have completed the required information on that step. "Back" is enabled on all but the first step. The "Cancel" button closes the modal without putting anything in their cart. If they select the same share again, their prior selections will be retained, but editable.
1. Size: Here, the share description and that of each size are shown. When the member selects one, they can move to the next step.
2. Options: This is where the member sets their desired frequency and quantity. We have clarified the language in this step to reduce confusion between number of deliveries and number of boxes in each delivery. If the share selected has only one delivery frequency, this step will be skipped.
3. Contact: This step loads in one of two states. If the member is not logged in, all fields are blank and editable, and they are offered a link to login to an existing account, which will then populate the form with their information. If they are already logged in, the form is pre-populated with the information from their profile, and read-only. The address field makes suggestions as they type and automatically validates their entry, avoiding issues with errant or incorrectly formatted addresses. For new members, clicking "Next" on this step creates their account.
4. Delivery/Pickup: The familiar list and map views are displayed here, and members can select their preferred option from either. Postal code matching can be used here to ensure that members are only offered home delivery locations or days that include their address, as follows. As always, only active locations are included.
- Locations that are not designated as home delivery are always shown
- Locations that are designated as home delivery, but do not have the Valid Postal Codes field set, are always shown
- Home Delivery locations that have a list of Valid Postal Codes will only be displayed if the member's postal code is in the list
- If you have only home delivery locations, and none of them match the member's postal code, the member will see an alert informing them of this.
You will also notice that because this is the last step, the "Next" button is replaced with "Add to Cart." Clicking this button creates the incomplete order with this share in it, closes the modal, and updates the member's cart.
At this time, any eligible addon shares become enabled. Until the member completes the checkout process, any additional shares they select will be added to the same order. They can also change the location of their order using the button above the cart. If you have active coupon codes, an "Apply Coupon" field is displayed below the order items in the cart. If you have the "collect employee ID on signup" setting enabled, that field also appears here.
For any subsequent shares added to this order, only the Size and Options steps are required. The rest of the values are retained from the first order item.
When the member is happy with their selections, they click "Go To Checkout" to proceed to the final step.
Checkout: On this page, members can still make edits before completing their order, either by returning to the signup page, or by using the "Change Location" and "Remove" functions in the cart. Also displayed here, if applicable, are the coupon field and the employee ID field.
The Member Agreement is now agreed to and hidden by default, but can be viewed by clicking the link. As before, if the checkbox is de-selected, the "Complete Order" button will remain disabled.
Any payment options that apply to your farm are displayed. When the member selects one, the "Complete Order" button enables. Clicking it opens a modal to either accept credit card information or provide offline payment instructions.
When the member clicks "Complete Order" on this modal, their order will be completed and their payment processed (if applicable). The confirmation screen and Membership Details email are unchanged at this time.