Your member profile is your one stop to manage your account and deliveries. First we'll show you how to get logged in and reset a password, and then show you all the things you can do within your profile.
To access your Harvie account:
Log into your Harvie account at www.harvie.farm/login
Your username is the email address you used to signup. You would have selected a password when creating your account. If you don't remember your password, simply click the "forgot password" link on the login page to reset.
When you are logged in you will now see the "member profile area":
Within your profile you can:
1. View your next delivery details and take actions on them such as:
a. Change Date (Reschedule)
b. Change Location
c. Hold (Cancel)
2. View and get directions to your delivery location
3. View and manage future deliveries such as:
a. Reschedule past held shares
b. Reschedule (change date) future shares
c. Hold/Remove holds for future shares
d. Change location for future shares
4. Add an order to your account
5. Purchase farm stand products
If you need to make changes to your account everything can be found under "My Profile":
From the My Profile Tab you can:
1. Edit your profile such as your contact information
2. Update your auto renew settings
a. Opt on/in
b. Make changes or cancel a pending auto renew order
c. Update your auto renew payment option
3. View available credits (Read more about credits here)
4. View your orders and payments
5. View and add additional contacts to your account
6. View and update preferences
7. Refer friends
8. Request to cancel your membership
Cancelling your membership:
Before you cancel your membership, consider whether a change to the size or frequency of your deliveries would be a better solution. If so, reach out to our support team using the Contact page, and we will be happy to make adjustments.
You may request to cancel all or part of your order from your profile. To get started, click on the "Cancel Membership" link under "My Profile".
On the Cancel Membership page, you will see a series of options based on your active orders.
1. Orders: Check the box next to the order or orders you wish to cancel. To see all your options, you may select all orders.
2. Cancellation type: To completely cancel your order, choose "Full cancellation". If you want to cancel only some of your shares, choose "Partial cancellation".
If you chose "Partial cancellation" you will now see a list of the shares for any orders you selected. Click the checkbox for the share or shares you wish to cancel.
3. Reason: Select the option that most closely matches your reason for cancelling.
4. Comment: Provide any additional related information here.
5. Click "Submit Cancellation Request" at the bottom of the page. Our support team will contact you when your request has been processed.
NOTE: When you request to cancel your membership, all future deliveries matching your selections will be placed on hold, including any shares currently in customization.