Your dashboard is your one stop to manage your account and deliveries. First we'll show you how to get logged in and reset a password, and then show you all the things you can do within your dashboard.
To access your Harvie account:
Log into your Harvie account at www.harvie.farm/login
Your username is the email address you used to signup. You would have selected a password when creating your account. If you don't remember your password, simply click the "forgot password" link on the login page to reset.
When you are logged in, you will now see your Dashboard:
Within your dashboard, you can:
- Customize the contents of your next box
- View the details of deliveries scheduled in the next 7 days, and take actions on them such as:
- Change Date (Reschedule)
- Change Location
- Skip or Hold (Cancel)
- (Read more about how to reschedule past and future shares, change locations or hold a share here)
- View and get directions to your delivery location
- View and manage other deliveries:
- Reschedule past held shares
- Reschedule (change date) future shares
- Skip/Hold/Remove holds for future shares
- Change location for future shares
- Access your Farm resources
- Add an order to your account
- Purchase farm stand products
- Update your product preferences
- View any current action items
If you need to make changes to your account, everything can be found under "My Account":
From the My Account link, you can:
- Edit your personal details
- Update your contact information
- View and add additional contacts to your account
- Change your password
- View your order history and payments
- View available credits (Read more about credits here)
- Update your payment method
- Update your subscription settings
- Opt in our out of auto-renew
- Make changes or cancel a pending auto renew order
- Update your auto renew payment option
- Request to cancel your membership
Editing your profile:
If you need to make changes to your personal information, password, or other contacts on your account, click your name, then the "My Account" link.
This will bring you to the Account Details page, where you will see sections for your Profile information, Security settings, and Additional Contacts. Each of these are edited and saved separately, so be sure to click the "Update" button for the section where you made changes. A success message will pop up in the lower-right corner of the screen letting you know your changes have been saved.
Viewing your order history:
To all of your Harvie orders and any payments you have made toward them, click the "Order History" tab. Here, you will find a list of your orders, with the most recent one at the top.
To view more details about a specific order, click the caret in that row. Click the caret again to collapse the order. Information available here includes:
1. Pick up / home delivery details: The location to which your order is set to be delivered each week.
2. Adjustments: Any coupons, sales tax, or other fees or discounts that apply to your order will be shown here.
3. Order Items: Lists the shares included in this order, including delivery frequency and per-delivery pricing. If your delivery location includes a delivery fee, that is reflected in the "Price Paid" column.
4. Payment History: As you make payments on this order, they will be listed here, along with their processing status.
Cancelling your membership:
Before you cancel your membership, consider whether a change to the size or frequency of your deliveries would be a better solution. If so, reach out to our support team using the Contact page, and we will be happy to make adjustments.
You may request to cancel all or part of your order from your profile. To get started, click on the "Cancel Membership" link under "Dashboard".
Or, from your Account page, go to the Subscription tab, then click the "Cancel your subscription" link.
On the Cancel Membership page, you will see a series of options based on your active orders.
1. Orders: Check the box next to the order or orders you wish to cancel. To see all your options, you may select all orders.
2. Cancellation type: To completely cancel your order, choose "Full cancellation". If you want to cancel only some of your shares, choose "Partial cancellation".
If you chose "Partial cancellation" you will now see a list of the shares for any orders you selected. Click the checkbox for the share or shares you wish to cancel.
3. Reason: Select the option that most closely matches your reason for cancelling.
4. Comment: Provide any additional related information here.
5. Click "Submit Cancellation Request" at the bottom of the page. Our support team will contact you when your request has been processed.
NOTE: When you request to cancel your membership, all future deliveries matching your selections will be placed on hold, including any shares currently in customization.