What are extras?
Extras are additional a la carte items you can add to your farm share when you customize your delivery.
When do I get charged?
Extras will be charged to your card at the time of delivery finalization. If you’re on the payment plan, the extras amount will be added to your normal delivery charge. If you’ve paid in full, the extras charge will be a separate charge at the time of delivery.
What if I have credits to use for extras?
If you have credits to redeem for extras, there are no additional steps required to use your credit. It will be automatically applied to any purchases of extras or higher value swaps in your deliveries. It will always be used before any charge to your card on file for these things.
How does it work?
When you receive your customization email, click on the text that says “If you like, you may swap any of these items out of your box.”
At the bottom of the box swap page, there is a Purchase Extras button which will take you to the Extras ordering page. Click on it once you’re done swapping items in and out of your box.
From here, you can add items to your order. A few notes:
- If you don’t want to add extras to your order, simply click No Extras for Me, Thanks at the bottom of the screen.
- You can add any number of extras, up to the inventory entered by your farmer.
- Extras save as you add them to your account. If you exit the page, the extras you have ordered will be applied to your delivery.
- When there are fewer than 10 of a given product available, the button turns yellow and alerts you to how many are left.
- If you’d like to view your complete delivery, including extras, click Review Extras Order
What do I do if I've added the wrong number of extras or I change my mind?
Simply click "reset extras" and the extras will be removed from your account.