What is Autorenew?
Auto renew is a feature that is a convenience to members, should your farm opt into the program!
If your farm is opting into the auto renew program here is what you can expect:
- Your farmer will send out an announcement on when they will be creating the auto-renewal order
- Your farmer will give you set number of days to make changes (known as a grace period) to your order before processing payments. During this time you can make changes to your order such as:
- Share size, frequency or type
- Cancel the order all together
What will my order look like?
- You will be defaulted into the payment plan you selected at your first order
- You will be defaulted into the same share you had the previous season (If there are any significant changes, your farmer will alert you of that and you can make a decision to auto renew at that time.
- Once the grace period has passed, your order will be finalized and you will receive a confirmation email and a "welcome back" email series.
Note: Only members with a credit card on file will be auto renewed. If you have paid offline you will not be included.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don't want to participate in auto renew, or I'd like to change my default payment setting.
To opt out of auto renew or change your payment options
- Log into your Harvie account here → https://www.harvie.farm/member/auto-renew-settings
- Update your auto renew settings
What will I be charged?
You will be defaulted into the payment option you chose when you first placed your order. You can view the initial charge in the email or by clicking "make changes" to view your pending order.
What if I need to change my location, share type, frequency, or share size?
You can make changes to your order during the grace period and prior to the process payment date. Just click 'make changes' in your autorenew settings and adjust your order until it looks correct!
What if I don’t want the next season but want to participate in the future?
Just login, navigate to your autorenew settings under "my profile" and click "turn off auto-renew." When you are ready to join us again, just sign up as you normally would. You’ll still have an account with us!
What if I already signed up for the next season?
If you already signed up for the next season you will not be auto renewed again and can disregard this message!
If you have questions or concerns please email your farmer directly!