What is Autorenew?
Auto renew is a feature that is a convenience to members, should your farm opt into the program!
If your farm is opting into the auto renew program, here is what you can expect:
- Your farmer will send out an announcement on when they will be creating the auto-renewal orders for the upcoming season.
- Your farmer will give you set number of days to make changes (known as a grace period) to your order before processing payments. During this time, you can make changes to your order, such as:
- Share size, frequency or type
- Cancel the order altogether
What will my order look like?
- You will be defaulted into the payment plan you selected at your first order
- You will be defaulted into the same share you had the previous season (If there are any significant changes, your farmer will alert you of that and you can make a decision to auto renew at that time.
- Once the grace period has passed, your order will be finalized and you will receive a confirmation email and a "welcome back" email series.
Note: Only members with a credit card on file will be auto renewed. If you have paid offline you will not be included.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To opt out of auto renew or change your payment options, log into your Harvie account at https://www.harvie.farm/account/subscription
Or, click the "Account" menu, choose "Profile", then click the "Subscription" tab.
I don't want to participate in auto renew.
To turn off auto-renew, click the switch in the "Manage Auto-Renew" section of the page. The accompanying text will change to "Auto-renew is currently OFF."
If your farm has already begun the auto-renew process for the upcoming season, you will be prompted to choose whether to keep or cancel your pending order(s). Choose "Cancel Orders" if you do not want to participate in the upcoming season. If you would like to continue for the upcoming season, but not be automatically renewed again after that, choose "Keep Orders."
I'd like to change my default payment setting.
The payment options available to you will depend on your farm. You may switch to any of the available options by clicking the corresponding radio button.
The payment option selected will be applied to the default card on your account, which you can edit by clicking the "Payment Methods" tab.
What will I be charged?
You will be defaulted into the payment option you chose when you first placed your order. You can view the initial charge in the email or by clicking "make changes" to view your pending order.
What if I need to change my location, share type, frequency, or share size?
You can make changes to your order during the grace period and prior to the process payment date. Just click the "Edit" button for your pending order and adjust your order until it looks correct!
What if I don’t want the next season but want to participate in the future?
If you already received the email announcing renewals for the next season, you can cancel that order by clicking the "Cancel" button in the "Pending Orders" section of the page.
Between seasons, just login, navigate to your subscription settings, and click the switch to turn it off. When you are ready to join us again, just sign up as you normally would. You’ll still have an account with us!
What if I already signed up for the next season?
If you already signed up for the next season you will not be auto renewed again and can disregard this message!
If you have questions or concerns, please email your farmer directly!