- Go to Happenings in your admin panel and create a new Happening.
- This Happening should not be particularly time-specific, though I suppose you might tie it to whatever season you're taking signups for at the moment. It should be more like a "Welcome to the farm" message. An image of you and your family and staff is a great idea here. This is where you might also share anything important members should know (though of course you can remind them with all of your other communication options through the season). Feel free to reach out to Stefanie or Julie at Harvie for tips and advice!
- Save it.
- Go to My Farm now and Edit. Scroll down and you'll see Membership Confirmation Farm Happening. You should see your new farm happening in the options there. Select it. (see attachment pick-a-happening.png)
- Please notice that now you can also add in your own Instagram and Facebook links if you like. Those will be the ones we link to from the confirmation email. We are working extending that to all the other emails Harvie sends out.
- Save it.
- Keep in mind too that adding a Happening to your confirmation email is optional. They'll still get their emails as before if you don't have time to do this right now. But we definitely recommend it!
View an example HERE from Fiddlehead Farm here on what a confirmation email Farm Happening could look like.