A Farminar is just a fun term for a webinar. A farminar can be used as a sales tool. The target audience would be anyone on your warm leads list and social media following.
Why would a farm do a farminar?
Builds authority and trust
Create relationships with your customers
Raise brand awareness
Can be repurposed for later content
View a past Farminar on YouTube here --> https://youtu.be/Zeirk_vAjAM
How do I get started?
- Decide what platform you'll use for the farminar. (ex. Google Hangouts or Zoom)
- Create a farminar outline using this outline template. (This outline will provide the sales copy you'll use to copy and paste into emails to promote it so don't skip it!)
- Start working on your presentation slides using the slide template
- Create a registration form using this template.
- Create an event on Facebook to promote it socially
- Once all your materials are completed you can use the sales copy portion in your outline to email the event to your warm leads list.
- Send up to 2 emails 1-2 weeks ahead of the scheduled event.
- Send a reminder to those who registered the day of with the call link
- Provide a coupon code to participants and those who RSVP'd so you can track the farminar