End of Season surveys are a great way to gather feedback from your members when it's still fresh in their mind.
Timing: Immediately after the season ends
Here are some sample questions to get you started:
1. Why did you join our farm share?
- Improve overall health
- Support local farms
- Eat more veggies
- Better source of fresh, quality products
2. How did you hear about our CSA?
3. How satisfied are you with your share this season? (rating 1-10)
4. What features influenced your decision to join a farm share?
Ability to customize my share
Ability to reschedule deliveries
Payment plan options
Helpful recipes and tips
None, I would've joined anyway
Other (open comment)
5. Do you have any thoughts about customization of shares you’d like Harvie to know about?
6. How convenient is the location and time of your pickup location? (rating of 0-10)
7. What is your pickup location?
8. Would your workplace be interested in offering delivery on site?
If yes, can you provide a name, job title, and phone or email address?
9. Do you plan to sign up again next season?
10. Other comments / questions / thoughts?
Leave your email address if we can follow up with you
11. Are there crops you would like to see added to future CSA boxes?
12. How happy were you with the volume of produce in your box each week on average? Would you have interest in a larger box option (something in the $32-$35 range instead of the standard $25 box)?
13. If you were a bi-weekly member, were you happy with the every-other-week schedule? Or would you prefer a small CSA box on a weekly basis?