If you have inadvertently set an incorrect delivery cut off time for customization or need to extend your customization window to accommodate a member, there is a tool to edit the time and date directly from your farm admin page.
To adjust the customization cut off time:
1. Go to the delivery and click "Preview Boxes"
2. Click "Adjust cut off time"
3. Choose the new date and time from the date picker and click the "Save" button.
4. When adjusted successfully you'll be redirected back to "PREVIEW DELIVERY SHARES" and shown a success message: "The cut-off time for this delivery has been changed to DATETIME. No notification has been sent to members. If you need to notify members of the new cut-off time, use the 'Send Mail' tool to select the appropriate members and send them a notification."
Here is how it works:
The preview boxes URL now has a link to adjust the customization cut off time for a delivery.
Here is what it looks like in your farm admin
- The delivery has to be in 'final' status... Any prior status it could be modified using the delivery builder and once it's complete, members have already been charged
- The new date has to be at least 12:00 AM on today's date. For example, if right now is 4:00 PM on January 2, then you can set the date to 12:00 AM January 2, but you cannot set it to January 1.
- The new date has to be before the earliest delivery date/time on the delivery
- This tool will not automatically notify members. If you need to notify members of the new cut-off time, use the 'Send Mail' tool to select the appropriate members and send them a notification.