When you are ready to set up a new season in Harvie, you can follow these steps. Our team is ready to assist!
- Email your farm success specialist to let us know you are ready to launch
- Schedule a "New Season Call" with your farm success specialist (they'll provide a link)
- We'll send you next steps to get ready for your call
- Here are things to make sure you let us know:
- Are any shares being added, discontinued, or changed?
- Are you changing share sizes, or frequencies at all? This can include pricing, images, descriptions, etc.
- Are there any locations that need to be added, removed, or changed?
- Are there any changes to seasons in the next year? What are the dates of your upcoming seasons?
- Are there any special scheduling considerations for your shares, due to holidays or travel?
- Turn around time is around is typically one week or less, depending on workload and time of the year.
What to prepare for the new season call:
Here are the topics we'll discuss:
- Are you going to auto renew?
- Review the Auto Renew help documentation to get started. https://harvie.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012727974-Auto-Renew
- We'll go through a series of questions and fill out a checklist together to make sure it goes off without a hitch!
- Review of marketing/communication/special program needs
- We'll also review any program updates and promotions you want to include for your sign up.
Already set up but just need marketing help? Visit the "New Season Marketing Strategy" help doc here!