To find the number of members for a given date range (we will call seasons “date range” for the purpose of these reports) follow the instructions below:
1. From Harvie Admin, choose “Members” on the left hand side of the screen. This will give you all members for all time.
2. Once in Members, click “Actions” in the upper right hand side of the screen. Then choose “Export Members Share Deliveries”.
3. To see members for a particular “season”, choose the start and end date of your season as the date parameters.
4. This will export a CSV file of all members with completed orders for your date range.
5. This export will give you the following information:
- Member Name
- Member Email
- Member Address
- Member Phone number
- Member pick up location
- Share Type (s)