Your account manager will work directly with your farm when you first come on board and prior to the start of each season to set up the framework for your shares.
- Building each share
- Determining share type and customization options
- Specific share size(s) within each share
Once your primary setup is in place, a variety of options are available to you as a Farm Admin to manage and update your shares.
You can manage your shares from the Share List in Harvie. This is accessible by selecting “Settings” from the left menu and then clicking on “Shares.”
Once on the Shares page, viewing the share list, click on “Edit” to make changes to a specific share.
Changes You Can Make
- How do I change the name of a share? Edit the name of the share in the “Name” field.
- How do I update the description for a share? A share description can be updated in the “Description” field. Formatting tools are available in the header of this text box.
- How do I change the ordering of shares on my signup page? The order in which shares appear on the signup page can be set using the “Position” field. Shares appear from low to high. Please note, all “Regular” shares will appear in the first section of the signup page “Choose Your Share,” while add-on and standalone add-on shares are included in the second section “Choose Add-ons.”
- What if I want to change the share type? Share type can be viewed on the share edit page; however, you will need to contact Harvie Support at email@example.com to change a share type.
- Can I change what prints on my labels for a specific share? For a regular share, uncheck “Display Share and Share Size name on labels” to remove this information from your labels.
If the share is an Add-On or Standalone Add-On, different options are available.
Share Size Statuses
The share size status determines if a share size ( or entire share) shows on the signup page.
ACTIVE - This share size will show on the signup page
SUSPENDED- This will be hidden from view on the signup page and not allow future signups.
To update or check your share size status:
1. Navigate to your share settings. "Settings" -> "Shares"
2. Click on “Show” to view the details for a share, including the associated share sizes and inventory.
3. Click on the “Sizes” tab to see all current share sizes for a specific share.
Share sizes can be toggled between an Active and Suspended status from the "Sizes" tab.
NOTE: This does not mark them as sold out. This should only be used if a particular size is sold out or if you would like to remove the entire listing from the signup page!
1. Click directly on a share size's status, and a popup window will appear.
2. Click directly on the dropdown box to toggle between Active and Suspended.
3. Select the correct size, then be sure to click on the green checkbox directly to the right of the status dropdown.
4. The status popup will close and you will note the new status assigned to the share size.
Need to increase your inventory?
a. Go to your "settings" and click "shares"
b. Click "show"
c. Click the "inventories" tab
d. Enter the number you want to increase all upcoming share deliveries to. Example: If you currently have 100 shares as your inventory and you want to increase by 50, enter 150. Click "Update All Shares"
Check that all upcoming share deliveries have been updated.